giovedì 21 aprile 2011

After a storm, comes a rainbow!

Hi, guys!!!
How are you?? Today is a great day, because I'm writing this post with my lovely friend and co-administrator Eleonora. I want to say a big thanks. Thanks to you, all my followers that help me to transform my dream in reality; thanks to my friend Barbara who took a lot of photos for the blog and finally, but, not the last, thanks to my friend Eleonora who has always believed in my dreams!!  Like you're going to see all the outfit is focus on my shoes: I just love red!! I think it's perfect when the weather is sunny! Bye and enjoy it!!

Ciao, ragazzi!!
Come state?? Oggi è un gran giorno perchè sto scrivendo con la mia adorabile amica e co-amministratrice Eleonora. Voglio dire un immenso grazie. Grazie a voi, mie followers che mi aiutano a trasformare il mio sogno in realtà; grazie alla mia amica Barbara che ha fatto molte foto per il blog e, infine, ma non ultima, grazie alla mia amica Eleonora che ha sempre creduto nei miei sogni!! Come vederete tutto l'outfit è incentrato sulle mie scarpe: amo il rosso!! Penso che sia perfetto quando c'è il sole! Ciao e godetevelo!!





















I was wearing:
Shoes: Phil Hunt
Jeans: D&G
Belt: vintage belt
Shirt: A.L.B.
Mini-Tie: Gucci
Ring: Fraboso
Armband: Fendi

12 commenti:

  1. Nice outfit, love your shoes :)

    xoxo!

    Aurélie.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Great shoes! I love the photo of you on the steps!
    orangeandcloves.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thank you :D
    @orange and cloves: It's my favorite one too :D

    RispondiElimina
  4. Lovely photos! I love the Fendi bracelet a lot! Now following your blog! =)

    RispondiElimina
  5. ciao SIMO! che dire, profonda ADORAZIONE per le tue scarpe! sarà il colore, sarà il modello (ho un debole per la scarpa da barca ;) ) ma se ci fossero anche da donna le comprerei subito! Complimenti anche a te per il blog e ti seguo volentieri, sono curiosa dei tuoi prossimi outfits!

    Se non l'hai già fatto, mi farebbe piacere che mi seguissi anche tu!

    un bacio boy!
    Silvia

    http://lablondette.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  6. Hi,
    thank you so much for commenting and following my blog on Google Reader - unfortunately I moved my blog many months ago to another platform and I ask you to subscribe my google reader there, because I only update my "new" blog (actually I really only changed the platform but could not move my old google reader with me...) - my new adress is here: www.fashionvictress.com

    Would be so nice :) Thanks again! And I follow your blog, too!

    RispondiElimina
  7. Simooo!!! Non può mancare il mio commento a questo post!! Dunque, in quanto co-amministratrice, se lo dico, sembro un pò troppo "di parte", ma...è FAVOLOSO!!! L'abbiamo realizzato insieme e devo dire che è venuto proprio bene!! Penso di pubblicarne un altro, magari quello che ti dicevo con le restanti foto, anche se si tratterà non di uno, bensì di DUE post!! Comunque sia ancora complimenti ed è vero, ho sempre creduto nei tuoi sogni e penso di continuare a farlo!! Ti voglio bene <3

    RispondiElimina
  8. Alright, I'm following you in your "new" blog and thanks because you're following me now!!:)

    RispondiElimina
  9. These are fabulous photos and your style is amazing!! Such a great outfit!!
    Thank you for stopping by/following my site!! I love yours, I'm following!!

    RispondiElimina
  10. Thanks for the follow, I'm following you too. Love your blog, you're handsome!
    xx



    http://thecaramelpie.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  11. Adorable! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!

    RispondiElimina