giovedì 26 gennaio 2012

What I've bought and I will purchase


Hi guys, first of all I want to say one thing: Thanks! Thanks for following and for your comment. Well, today I want to show you a part of my Florence shopping as i' ve written in my previous post :) I'll display another shop in an outfit soon

Ciao ragazzi,
prima di tutto voglio dirvi grazie! Grazie per seguirmi e per i vostri commenti. Allora, oggi vi voglio mostrare il mio shopping fiorentino come vi avevo scritto non post precedente :) Manca solo un maglioncino particolare di Liu Jo che vi mostrerò in un outfit.


First of all, this beautiful Tiffany's pendant
Come primo, questo bellissimo ciondolo di Tiffany






  





After that, a pair of liu jo jeans

 


 And my future purcases:

This beautiful Chanel glasses


 Acne sweater


And finally, an immagine of my favorite pastry: Macarons!


My new coat ( you see it in the previous post)


I eas wearing:
Burberry Scarf

3 commenti:

  1. Ciaooo!Grazie per esser passato da me e ti seguirò anch'io volentieri! A presto EMY

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ooh I love Tiffany! That pendant is wonderful!
    I received a Tiffany pendant for my 21st Birthday and I LOVE it!
    The little blue box and white ribbon just make it so much more special!!

    Great post!

    Laura xx
    http://www.laurajeangriffiths.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina