giovedì 9 febbraio 2012

Paperblog and the "daily fashion"

Hi,
first of all Thank you for the sweet comments tht you have written: I'm really happy because you have felt the passion that I have for my blog and this is important for me...
 Now another news: I'm on Paperblog! I hope that my post'll be published :) Today, I want to show you a concept that I try to communicate to you when I publish an outfit: the Daily fashion. I think that fashion isn't only  the dress that you can see on a red carpet or on a runway... fashion is how you face up to the life of everyday: I propose a line of fashion that you can use all the day with which  you can be elegant and right for every kind of situation: Fashion is everywhere, you have to pull out!
So I'm really excited, and what is the best way to celebrate my happiness: Shopping! Yesterday I've bought this beautifull cover for IPad by Michael Korse (I'll do a post only for it) and a pair of shoes that I want since I was 7 : Gucci sneakers. I bought the shoes in internet and  they'll be at home on Friday :)
See you soon with a surprise :)


Ciao,
prima di tutto grazie per i dolcissimi commenti che mi avete scritto: sono molto felice perchè avete percepito la passione che ho per il mio blog e questo è molto importante per me...
Adesso un'altra notizia: Faccio parte di Paperblog! Spero che pubblichino qualche post :) Dunque, oggi voglio mostrarvi un concetto che cerco di comunicarvi quando pubblico un post: la Moda quotidiona. Penso che la moda non sia solo il vestito che vedi nel red carpedt o su una passerella... la moda è come affronti la vita di tutti i giorni: io propongo una linea di moda che potete usare tutto il giorno con la quale potete essere sempre eleganti e giusti per ogni situazione. La moda è ovunque, va solo tirata fuori! Dunque sono molto eccitato e qual'è il modo migliore per festeggiare la mia felicità? SHOPPING!
Ieri ho comprato questa stupenda cover per IPad di Michael Korse (farò un post solamente per lei) e un paio di scarpe che voglio da quando avevo 7 anni: le sneakers di Gucci. Ho comprato le scarpe in internet e arriveranno venerdì :)
Ci vediamo presto con una sorpresa per tutti voi xo











This are the shoes ( the only pair with the gg beige)

2 commenti:

  1. You have great taste, I especially love the shoes you chose :-)
    You're so right, fashion is what surrounds us in everyday life, not only the dresses we see on the red carpet etc. I like to wear clothes that are simply, yet somewhat elegant (at least IMO :-D) & I've a soft spot for anything black.
    Have a lovely Valentine's Day :-)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Un post per ringraziarti per il premio assegnato al mio blog =) <3

    http://planetmake-up.blogspot.com/2012/02/ringraziamenti-voi-per-il-versatile.html?spref=fb

    RispondiElimina